Data Analyst - Insights San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Data Analyst -- Insights
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help clinicians save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build a better future for all.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Play a key role in creating client-facing analytics by working closely with our Client Service Managers and Sales teams.
- Showcase your engineering skills by creating data products from scratch and automating code so they can be re-used by other teammates.
- Work with your team to build your technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Leverage Doximity's extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform.
- Grow into a presentation/communication-focused role or dive deeper into more-involved technical challenges—the choice is yours.
The Core Values of the Insights team:
- Collaborative—The best candidates and teammates are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
- Passion for Data—You’re going to help our clients and team members with data-driven decision making. We need someone that can manipulate millions of rows of data and also ask the right questions to find the important insights.
- Attention to Detail—Clients expect the right answers and the successful candidate will have a history of error handling and creating quality checks to make sure we provide accurate data.
- Time Management—Our team operates in a fast-paced environment. We have a lot of clients with a lot of questions and are looking for the best person to manage competing priorities from various stakeholders.
What a successful candidate must have:
- Three years of experience illustrating the traits outlined in our core values (internships do not count)
- Expert SQL skills with proven ability to create and to evaluate complex SQL statements involving numerous tables and complex relationships.
- Fluent in Python and experience using common modules (numpy, pandas, statsmodels, matplotlib) for EDA.
Nice to haves:
- Working knowledge of statistics and visualization.
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Looker, Redash, Tableau etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in healthcare industry
Fun facts about the Insights team:
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of clinicians and their connections.
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights.
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and other social events.
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=2981588