Customer Support Specialist Sydney /
Do you enjoy working with clients and simplifying complex solutions? Do you love the challenge of solving a difficult problem and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a startup environment and enjoyed the open yet hard-working culture? Are you a tech lover and/or a marketing novice? If you said yes to any or all of these, you could be a fit for our Customer Specialist team!
What your day could consist of:
- Obtain advanced knowledge of ActiveCampaign features and services
- Effectively resolve a high volume of customer enquiries via multi-channel support (email, live chat, screen sharing etc.) in an accurate and timely manner. Typical enquiries range from account issues to diagnosing complex software issues.
- Monitor and respond to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts promptly and professionally; ensure issues are tracked through to resolution
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, isolate and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions based on best practices for technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platform
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment by keeping composed to best help users in potentially tense and difficult situations
- Partner with development teams to drive stability, operational excellence, author KB articles, and a culture of efficiency
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Keep on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Most importantly, build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- 1-2 years of experience providing real-time customer service for administering SaaS solutions
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails and live chats per day and produce high-quality answers
- A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for customer support and the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others under pressure
- Prior experience in software/technical support is a plus
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 180,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 800+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 180,000 today to millions.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our fully funded Gold cover private health care, access to the Calm app for mediation, open paid time off policy, a generous quarterly allowance to outfit your remote office, hybrid working options, paid parental leave and a focus on career growth including access to personal development budget and professional coaching AND swag for days!
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude