Customer Support Specialist (Fraud) Fishers, IN
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist (Fraud)
to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are part investigator, part auditor. You are highly analytical and can pick up on the smallest of details. You are comfortable collaborating with others in a team-oriented environment. You are tech-savvy, can easily adapt to change, and work well in a fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help us stay one step ahead of fraudsters! This Customer Support Specialist will contribute to team and company goals by helping us detect, monitor and prevent fraudulent product usage and billing activity. The Customer Support Specialist will also assist in providing human-centric and timely support to our customers, as needed. You will be part of the Billing Team and will work closely with the Billing, Development and Support teams.
How You Will Succeed:
- Monitor customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized or high-risk transactions and fraudulent accounts on a daily basis
- Terminate fraudulent accounts
- Interact with payment processors and customers to validate information and to confirm or cancel authorizations
- Identify existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns
- Recommend and develop processes to prevent and mitigate fraudulent activities
- Maintain and evaluate software tools used for fraud detection, prevention and reporting
- Monitor internal Phishlist on a daily basis for customers violating our Terms of Service or using the Formstack product suite to conduct suspicious activities
- Maintain process documentation as it relates to fraud detection, prevention and monitoring
- Investigate and appropriately respond to customer chargebacks
- Assist in responding to and resolving incoming support requests. Billing tasks may include preparation of refunds/credits, processing of customer account changes, and assisting customers in updating billing information.
What/Who We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service role
- Working knowledge of billing concepts, particularly SaaS billing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize assignments
- The ability to collaborate within a remote team environment
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience using Sift, Zendesk, ServiceCloud, and/or Zuora
- Experience building processes from scratch
Salary Range: : $45,000 - $48,000 (USD)
This is a Remote (work from anywhere) position.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!