Customer Support Manager - Afternoon Shift Worldwide
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
What You'll Do:
Our Customer Support Manager helps carry out the vision, direction, and culture of our service teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing individual coaching feedback sessions, maintaining a singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, monitoring real-time service levels, and serving as a point of contact for escalated resolutions. The CS Manager will directly manage employees responsible for all aspects of the Formstack Support product. This manager is part of an enthusiastic, fast-paced team that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of the future!
How You'll Succeed:
- Identify and eliminate barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Ensure all employees are providing the same levels of assistance and handling for issues in similar manners to maintain excellent and consistent service.
- Improve productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Communicate policies to the Team and become the primary information source for staff;
- Ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting issues and actions taken.
- Defuse situations with unhappy customers using good mediation skills.
- Create and Maintain standardized performance metrics
- Carry out weekly, monthly, and quarterly metric reviews.
- Provide consultation and solutions to underperforming staff members.
Hiring and Training
- Work with a recruiter on applications and interviews
- Work with the HR Advisor on new hire onboarding
- Train and motivate employees; manage the planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees, and effective conflict resolution-
What We Are Looking For:
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Technical Support, Sales, or Collections)
- 2-4 years relevant experience managing a Team
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas.
- Have a passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- Strong technical analysis skills; you are someone who wants to dive into the numbers and seek to understand
- Ability to drive organizational change
- Knowledge of general Customer Experience metrics (CSAT, CES, NPS, etc)
- Project management Experience
- Exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
- Emphasizing service excellence
- Management or Leadership experience
Work Hours: Monday - Friday from 3 PM ET to 12 AM ET
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000 per year
This is a Remote (work from anywhere) position.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!