Customer Support Advocate - North AMER Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
InVision’s Customer Solutions team is in search of an experienced Customer Support Advocate in North America to provide enterprise-level, front line support to customers.
About the Team:
Our team helps prospects and customers understand and get the most value out of our products. Customer Solutions include pre-sales Solutions Consulting, post-sales Product Consultants, Product Training/Content, Tools, Operations, and Support. Customer Support Advocates are the face of InVision on our global support team and responsible for helping ensure customers have an ideal customer experience by helping answer questions, tracking feature requests, troubleshooting basic technical issues, and escalating unresolved issues to cross functional partners in Support Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Success, and other departments at InVision. A Customer Support Advocate's goal is to make the customer experience as smooth as possible by helping whenever a customer runs into a bump in the road.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize, directly respond to, and engage qualified customer support inquiries and requests via email, phone, live chat, social media, video conferencing, and internal channels.
- Compare, analyze, qualify, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals.
- Provide thoughtful technical and product support to those of varying technical fluencies.
- Think on your feet, learn a complex product inside and out, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Advocate for ways to improve the customer experience in our product and processes
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design practices and tools with customers
- Project work that may include developing and maintaining internal and customer-facing documentation, writing macros, auditing issues, testing new features, performing data migration tasks, developing training to prepare for new feature releases, or other projects that would benefit our customers and Customer Solutions.
What you’ll bring:
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm and you genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you’re also eager to learn as much as you can.
- You have related customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- You’ve worked as or with designers or other creative professionals and understand their needs.
- You’re flexible, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all.
- You’re located in North America and able to work a 40 hour work week during local business hours M-F to provide support for our customers.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout) is a plus.
- Previous InVision experience and prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing) and design tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Studio, Figma) are a plus.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2894601