Customer Success Operations Analyst United States - Remote
We are 350+ employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from more than 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We pride ourselves on being an open and supportive company, which is why we were named to Fast Company’s list of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators in 2019. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
Are you passionate about Customer Success and looking to make an impact on the burgeoning and critical world of DevSecOps? If you get job satisfaction from making your team members successful by driving the effectiveness and efficiency of their business processes, then you should keep reading.
We are hiring a Customer Success Operations Analyst who will work closely with the Customer Success Operations Manager to support our Customer Success (“CS”) applications and streamline processes that our Customer Success Engineers (“CSEs”) utilize daily to create wildly successful customers.
Why this role matters
The CS Operations mission is to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team by helping us achieve customer’s desired outcomes, ensuring renewals, expansion, and advocacy. The CS Operations Analyst will work closely with the entire Customer Success team. You will be a trusted partner, enhancing our understanding of our customers, while refining and executing on customer success objectives, strategies, and tactics by implementing more refined and scalable processes.
What does Customer Success do
- Implements, administers, enhances and provides support and enablement for the software applications used across Customer Success.
- Builds, sends, and analyzes customer surveysReviews CSE processes and builds automation in Gainsight for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works closely with Renewal Specialists to ensure they have the tools necessary to execute in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Gathers, reviews, and prioritizes all enhancement requests for supported applications.
- Creates reports and dashboards for CS leadership, CSEs and the Renewal Specialists.
- Seeks to convert data into valuable insights with particular focus on historical trend analysis of KPIs
- Works closely with Sales Operations to facilitate changes in Salesforce that support new features, processes, reporting, across CS applications
- Reviews all new functionality released for supported applications and identifies and implements those capabilities with the biggest benefit across Customer Success.
- New hire setup and licensing across CS applications.
- Provides Salesforce support for the Customer Success team.
We are looking for
- Experience administering one or more line of business software applications
- Passion for designing scalable processes
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components to lead to optimal solutions
- Someone who embraces accountability and enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into and deeply understanding complex operations
- Strong listening skills and one who seeks input from other team members and departments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillsExcellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience with Gainsight administration a plus
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know