Customer Success Operations Analyst Worldwide
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
InVision’s Customer Success Operations team works alongside Sales Ops and other functions to support key Customer Success practices and processes. Our Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring our customers get maximum value from our platform, with a focus on customer onboarding, adoption, renewal, and growth.
We are looking for a CS Operations Analyst to support our rapidly scaling Customer Success team. An ideal candidate will be a “jack of all trades” who can support a variety of operational projects and programs, with a passion for customer communications and touch points.
- Work directly with Customer Success Ops Manager, Leadership, and CSMs to understand the business processes and needs of the organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with major stakeholders in Sales Ops, Biz Tech, Data Science, Marketing, Product, and others
- Provide project / program management support for internal Customer Success projects and support day-to-day CS operations (e.g., reporting and analysis)
- Develop and manage “tech touch” programs that increase CSM productivity and improve retention, including writing communications and using customer data to target appropriately
- Support large-format, targeted customer touchpoints, by coordinating (and where possible, eliminating) ad-hoc requests to CSM team (e.g, product updates from Product and Support; customer event communications from Marketing)
- Define and document key processes across the InVision Customer Lifecycle
- Research and evaluate industry best practices in Customer Success that can be brought to InVision
- 2-4 years total work experience, with 1-2 years of relevant Success Ops, Sales Ops, or Marketing /Marketing Ops experience at a well-established B2B SaaS company (previous experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Executive a plus)
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
- Drive to improve the day-to-day experience of CSMs, and enable them to serve our customers effectively and efficiency
- Critical thinking skills to translate sometimes ambiguous business needs into effective customer communications and solutions
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data, e.g. Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Experience with email marketing best practices preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com reporting and/or Gainsight a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1262699