Customer Success Manager Global Services Remote, Canada
We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced customer success professional or account manager to join our remote workforce as a Customer Success Manager. Percona’s Customer Success Team is responsible for managing the complete customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, renewals, and expansion. As a member of this team, you will be a trusted advisor for our customers, helping them access Percona resources and leverage service contracts to achieve specific business outcomes. CSMs work closely with the sales team to manage renewals and expansions in strategic accounts, while owning many customer relationships exclusively. Additionally, you will work with our executive team to help refine and improve customer success processes and playbooks, and coordinate cross-functionally with product management to bridge the gap between product and customers.
- Manage the complete customer lifecycle including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
- Lead and present at regular remote client meetings
- Analyze customer engagement to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Account management experience required, preferably at a subscription-based or open source software company
- Strong understanding of customer success techniques and strategies
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools
- Comfortable working from home or co-working office
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to spend time learning and innovating.
- Constant desire to improve.
- Problem solver and independent thinker.
- Location/Time zone: Remote work from home anywhere in North America working USA time zone hours.
Location: Remote work from home anywhere within North America.
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA company and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Vacancy page : http://jobs.jobvite.com/percona/job/oJXr9fw0