Customer Success Manager Worldwide
CareMessage is a unique, fast growth SaaS social enterprise dedicated to improving healthcare outcomes for the most underserved patient populations in the United States. CareMessage is the leading solution focused on patient engagement for the underserved. Since launching our product in 2013, we have grown to work with over 200 healthcare organizations across the United States and reach over 2 million lives. Our web-based platform allows healthcare providers to reduce no shows, increase attendance to preventive care screenings, and improve chronic disease management- all via simple "nudges" sent through text message.
What We Are Looking For..
The Customer Success Manager role requires someone with at least 3 years in customer success who has worked with major accounts preferably within the health landscape (community health centers, insurers and/or hospitals). You should be comfortable engaging c-suite level executives within major accounts in the healthcare market and have strong public-speaking and writing skills. To join a company at our stage, you should be confident in your ability to retain and grow our customer base in dynamic, changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. You should bring a passion for healthcare tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, a desire to work with and impact the lives of the underserved.
Your work, however, will not be limited just to making customers happy and closing business. You’ll work closely with our Director of Customer Success to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our customer success process to roll out a winning strategy that has material impact on the healthcare landscape and the lives of underserved patients nationwide.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Thoroughly understand our customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value
- Develop close relationships with Management and other teams in our company – Engineering, Delivery, Sales, and Product etc. – and work cross-functionally to support top-level company goals
- Schedule recurring 1:1’s with important team members
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Own and manage your accounts
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and develop a plan for how to retain and grow those customers
- Accurately track customer satisfaction and product utilization
- Have a voice at the table, guiding our design, engineering, product teams towards a product that has the maximum impact on patients’ lives
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Shape, iterate, and scale our customer base
- Play an integral role in designing our customer engagement strategy. Help decide which services make sense to add, remove or change in delivering the best possible customer experience
- Establish strong relationships with our most valuable customers and achieve strong customer retention
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success
- 5+ years of experience in the health landscape (community health centers, insurers and/or hospitals)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- Experience working with C-suite level executives
- Experience working with underserved populations in a healthcare or community-based setting or personal experience within a community disproportionately affected by negative health outcomes
- Knowledge of EMR integrations and clinical workflows
We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, etc. We actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
You can learn more about our team by visiting our profile on The Muse.
Learn more about our users below:
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/caremessage/jobs/1294114