Customer Success Manager Tokyo, Japan
GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop positive customer relationships and continue to grow GitHub’s business. We care about customer success and customer service, and we're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping GitHub customers and be proactive with addressing issues and concerns. We're looking for Customer Success Manager to be based in Tokyo.
- Build relationships and provide value and attention to customers
- Drive usage of GitHub Enterprise by building strategic relationships with customers
- Advocate for customer needs for training and services where needed
- Drive renewals of subscriptions
- Advocate for the overall health of relationships with GitHub, acting proactively to address issues and concerns
- Drive upsell/upgrades of GitHub Enterprise in non-named accounts
- Help map customers process and goals
- 3-5 years of successful customer success experience in a sales organization
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Interest in Git and GitHub
- Must be legally authorized to work in Japan
- Native in Japanese
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, asynchronous and dynamic environment
- Flexible and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 27million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/712339