Customer Success Manager Fishers, IN
Formstack is helping users reimagine their world of work with our all in one workplace productivity platform.
To help us accomplish this mission, we are searching for our next (remote!) Customer Success Manager! (6am-3pm EST)
Where You'll Work:
Formstack is a 15-year-old remote-first company with its roots in Indianapolis. Formstackers live and work across the U.S. and the globe (in 9 different countries - and counting!). We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform.
Who You'll Work With:
You will report to the Director of Customer Experience and work alongside other CSMs.
What You’ll Do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You’ll educate established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Formstack delivers to their organization. You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement and the Formstack platform so as to create and evolve best practices around the technology.
Who You Are:
Formstack is looking for a world-class Customer Success Manager that can make a direct connection between a user’s goals and how our solution is implemented. This involves determining the appropriate use cases, showing how our product drives key processes for the client and ultimately driving major business outcomes for your customers.
How You Will Succeed:
- Oversee the on-boarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations.
- Work with existing accounts to make sure they are utilizing Formstack most efficiently and properly.
- Track & monitor account statuses and identify areas of concern.
- Develop application notes to help customers understand actions they need to take to achieve success.
- Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to streamline and scale customer-success work.
- Identify areas for improvement not only in our products and services but also in the Customer Success function as a whole. Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders in sales, marketing, product, and engineering to make your customer’s lives better.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors and key stakeholders, to ensure Formstack activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Formstack solution to be realized.
- Ultimate responsibility for the customer's renewal and for expansion of the platform. You promote maximum value from their investment in Formstack, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Engage regularly with customers via Adoption meetings and Strategic Business Review meetings to identify needs and stay strategically aligned.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Formstack resources e.g. Help & Training, User Groups, webinars, etc.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Formstack products and services, which are integral to the customer's success.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Coordinate with other Formstack teams including, management, sales, support, professional services, marketing, and product management and development, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Formstack solutions in order to serve as a product subject matter expert (SME) to demo, train and influence cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Meets assigned targets and strategic objectives in assigned accounts (ie. Churn & Upgrades).
- Maintain accurate information on all customer interactions and customer intelligence data using Salesforce.com or any other CRM application used by Formstack.
What We’re Looking For:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 1 year experience as a Customer Success Manager in a software company
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined
- Experience in Product Management, Consulting, Data Analysis, or Financial Analysis AND the ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Great communication, account management, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong writer and speaker – documents, presentations, webinars, and events
- Organized and systematic with great attention to detail
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 base (USD) + Bonus
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!