Customer Success Manager (product marketing experience required) Anywhere in the United States or Canada
Are you a product marketer who loves to interact with customers? Do you enjoy delighting people by showing off solutions they could use? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
Now, imagine this — you get to work directly with fellow product leaders to change the way companies innovate and bring products to market — all from your home office. It is remote work. Pretty great, right?
Customer Success at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about helping customers differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what's possible with our software — from leading demos and answering customer requests to sharing product delivery best practices drawn from personal experience.
We are looking for a high-energy product leader who is ready to take a huge career leap forward. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years of experience in a product marketing role at a SaaS company (or equivalent experience)
- Has experience leading or participating in successful software product marketing launches
- Has worked with a product team to introduce new product functionality
- Can describe how their marketing efforts significantly impacted new customer and company growth
- Enjoys working directly with customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a "can do" attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program. See other openings at Aha!