Customer Success Manager - Federal United States
We’re looking for a dynamic Senior Customer Success Manager to work with our largest Federal and Civilian accounts at Elastic. This role will be at the heart of our Customer interactions at Elastic and critical to ensuring we have successful and happy customers with high retention and growth rates.
If you thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, takes a global mindset to effectively solve problems, and are consistently inspired by executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success, we'd love to hear from you!
- Responsible for a small number of our largest customers ensuring they are meeting their project milestones, achieving their desired outcome and see value in a commercial relationship with Elastic.
- Takes responsibility for the customer journey with Elastic, starting with on-boarding and overseeing customer's lifecycle through the renewal process.
- Works cross-functionally to actively lead each customer's subscription, training, and consulting projects with us.
- Works strategically alongside the Federal Sales Directors assigned to the account to plan and improve revenue - specifically renewals and upsell opportunities where there's potential to drive revenue-generating activities.
- Take responsibility to accurately forecast revenue within your accounts.
- Manage customer's technical issues and escalations, bringing together the correct resources to resolve any concerns.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience specifically overseeing Federal accounts, with active and valid security clearance
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a CSM, Technical Account Management or Sales related role at a dynamic, relative technology company
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment preferred
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds; a real passion for problem-solving
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skill
- A deep understanding of Big Data and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale
- Experience in technical architecture design
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches is a plus!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1538271