Customer Success Manager - Customer Programs/Content Delivery Distributed AMER
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager - Customer Programs/Content Delivery to work with our SMB accounts globally, focusing on our Elastic Cloud business. This is a relatively new service offering and enable's customers to access our technology "as a Service". This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions and is a unique position, being responsible for constructing a content delivery ecosystem to optimise our engagement with our commercial client base.
If you love problem-solving and critical thinking, and are passionate about executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Taking responsibility for the Elastic Cloud customer journey and working cross-functionally to develop key initiatives around content delivery to increase our engagement level across the client base.
- Work with Product Development, Elastic Cloud Sales and Marketing teams to identify gaps to improve the customer experience.
- Actively working to achieve high renewal rates and identify key opportunities for increasing customer retention.
- Using Salesforce and Kibana data points to implement new customer facing programs such as webinars and video based content
- Managing customer issues and bring together the correct resources to resolve issues
- Working alongside the Elastic Cloud Sales team assigned to plan and improve revenue - specifically, renewals and upsell opportunities
- Partnering with Engineering and Support to influence the future of Elastic Cloud roadmap on how customers adopt the Elastic Solutions.
What You Bring Along:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a CSM, Marketing, Technical Account Management or Sales related role in a relative and dynamic technology company
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment is preferred
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals
- Ability to build effective work relationships with various levels and departments of the organization, influence behavior, and change management
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skills
- A deep understanding of Big Data and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale
- Experience in technical architecture design
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1405346