Customer Success Engineer - DevOps 100% remote Colombia Colombia - Remote /
Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development, and then software supply chain management, to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And, we need you to do that. Join us!
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
If you want to have a greater impact in the open-source ecosystem by enabling our customers to build better software faster - then you should keep reading. We are adding more Customer Success Engineers (CSE) to ensure our customers continuously see value across the Sonatype Nexus Platform.
Why this role matters
Our users are software developers, security officers, and DevOps managers. We offer them subscriptions to valuable software that works. As long as our customers value their investment, they will continue to renew and expand their deployments.
Fortunately, our customers trust Sonatype and value their investments. This is proven by our 90%+ renewal rate -- one of the highest renewal rates in the software subscription business. We are also proud of receiving a coveted 2021 Gainsight GameChanger award for our outstanding customer services. But we choose not to rest on our laurels. If our customers are not optimized, adequately deployed, or have compromised rollouts due to their lack of time, technical know-how/resources, or understanding of best practices - it will inhibit our mutual ability to achieve success. That is why this role is so meaningful.
What our CSEs do
- Mentor and educate customers on implementation and usage best practices for the Sonatype Nexus Platform to ensure smooth onboarding, faster adoption, and increased footprint.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identifying early warning signals, and working with multi-functional teams to address them.
- Act as the voice of the customer - using your insights to help us drive improvements, influence product roadmap, and deploy customer advocacy programs.
- Ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied.
What we are looking for
- Our CSEs come from many different backgrounds, including DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Solutions Architects. While the paths are different, they all share the following:
- Broad knowledge of current SDLC and the tooling that development organizations use to build applications
- Well-honed project management and interpresonal skills
- Desire to build long-term relationships and help our customers be successful.
- Ability to travel. Although this position is a 100% remote role, we expect that travel to customer locations will be 25%.
- Must currently reside in Colombia (South America) and be authorized to work without sponsorship.
Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.