Customer Success Director Birmingham, Alabama, United States
As the Customer Success Director at Fleetio, your job is to deliver continuous value for our customers, enabling their success and driving customer retention. This is a demanding but rewarding role that requires a broad skillset. You’ll manage remote teams of Customer Success Managers and Support Specialists who are responsible for the satisfaction, growth and retention of existing business, as well as the successful onboarding of new customers. You will also monitor customer health through usage and satisfaction data, customer surveys and more, then take proactive action to ensure customer retention.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage a fleet. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day. Your job is to make sure we exceed our customers’ expectations, and that they continue to receive ongoing value from our software platform.
We take customer service and retention seriously. This is a key leadership position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
- Drive Customer Success Team outcomes including reducing churn, increasing renewal rates, growing lifetime value by improving adoption and customer health scores, and expanding revenue through identifying upsell opportunities
- Lead a world-class team: hire and mentor Customer Success Managers and Support Team members, improve onboarding and training programs, foster a culture of collaboration, over-achievement, and continuous learning
- Measure, analyze and improve the effectiveness of customer success: refine and define operational metrics, refine systems for tracking metrics
- Monitor customer success activities including onboarding, training, renewals, advocacy, up-sell/cross-sell, escalations
- Continuously improve Customer Success across the company: align with Marketing to improve customer communications, partner with Product to influence the roadmap, partner with Sales to drive customer growth
- Foster a company-wide culture of exceptional customer service
- Define/refine the strategy, metrics and operating mechanisms for the Customer Success function and help predictably deliver value to customers, driving renewal rates, upsell rates, and sales reference rates, thereby leading to predictable revenue
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects from all around the world. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market).
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace.
- Work from our awesome HQ in downtown Birmingham, AL in order to collaborate and strategize with our Sales team and other key leadership members.
- Refine and scale cutting-edge processes to strengthen Fleetio’s position as a leader in Customer Success.
- 3+ years of Customer Success (or equivalent) experience in a B2B-focused role with a proven history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role. You have hired and coached team members to help them become more effective employees
- 3+ years of management experience in a SaaS business
- Strong analytical approach to customer success and the ability to use data to drive decisions -- you love using BI tools and spreadsheets to dig into usage data
- Familiarity with Natero or other Customer Success Management tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and prospect/customer interaction in this role
- Incredibly organized and efficient, a great project manager
- Familiarity working with enterprise customers, including interacting with C Suite prospects
- Passion for exceptional customer service and appreciation for its role in a company’s success
- Excited by technology and its ability to make you more productive
- Level up if you know a thing or two about cars and engines
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- Meaningful equity as an early employee
- Dependent Care FSA
- Generous PTO and 7 company holidays
- Mac laptop, book stipend and professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Remote working friendly
- Monthly catered lunches
Vacancy page : https://fleetio.workable.com/jobs/819667