Customer Success Associate Chicago, IL
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last eight years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a member to the Customer Success team. The Customer Success Associate will work alongside a team of Associates to provide both proactive and reactive support to our customer base. This individual will not own a book of customers but, instead, will share responsibility for providing strategic support to our customer base along with his/her team. Ultimately this individual will be tasked with helping our customers effectively utilize the Hireology platform/process which, by result, will lead to better hiring decisions.
As a Customer Success Associate you will be responsible for:
- Proactively reaching out to customers (via phone and email) to provide suggestions on how to best utilize and optimize the Hireology platform for greatest business impact
- Reactively responding to inbound customer support requests
- Maintaining and growing revenue by creating meaningful value for the customer
- Diagnosing potential barriers to renewal and working with customers to overcome these barriers
- Improving usage and adoption through proactive and content-driven communication
- Demonstrating commitment to our customer through the highest level of responsiveness
- Constantly innovating: identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Results-Driven: Must have a proven record of driving results in high-growth companies and must have an inner drive to succeed
- Customer-Oriented: A successful Customer Success Associate has outstanding customer relationship capabilities, interpersonal and communication skills
- Task-Driven: A successful Customer Success Associate will enjoy working off a to-do list and will be motivated to complete tasks on time
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Customer Success Associate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. As a Customer Success Associate you’ll be the voice of Hireology to our customer base; we want that voice to be professional, concise and thoughtful
- A Bachelor's degree
- A strong desire to succeed alongside a passion for delighting customers
- Experience in sales, customer success or account management is preferred
Vacancy page : https://www.hireology.com/careers/?hireology_job_id=223075