Customer Success Analyst Birmingham, Alabama, United States · Customer Success
As a Customer Success Analyst, your job is to engage with customers in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to help them achieve their desired outcomes. You'll proactively reach out to accounts to assist with adoption and usage, while also consulting with and educating customers who are looking to get more value out of their investment. You'll be able to quickly analyze accounts to determine the areas that need improvement, provide feedback on best practices in the Fleetio platform, offer additional services and product offerings while gathering invaluable feedback for the product team.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will interact with our SME customers who represent a diverse set of customer industries and geographies. You will work directly with several Fleetio teams such as Support, Billing and Product Strategy and be a critical player in driving long-term customer success at Fleetio.
We’re looking for a personable, detail-oriented and persistent team member who excels at engaging with and keeping customers engaged in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. Someone who genuinely cares about every customer and helping them achieve their goals. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Engage with our SMEs to educate them on the Fleetio platform.
- Consult on asset management best practices to help our customers meet their goals both inside and outside of the Fleetio platform.
- Lead retention activities by analyzing customer usage, executing outreach campaigns and assisting customers with attaining their desired outcomes.
- Assist SMEs in selecting the optimal Fleetio plan during renewal periods.
- Manage various customer feedback channels including NPS, tickets and surveys.
- Internally advocate for SMEs needs and issues.
- Document product enhancement requests including a business case for their development.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Nurture customers for advocacy to create additional word of mouth.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- The opportunity to focus on a disruptive product offering that is at the center of Fleetio's market strategy.
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects who are leading the global transportation industry.
- Be part of an incredible team of A players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We're a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work from our awesome HQ in downtown Birmingham, AL in order to collaborate and strategize with our Support, Product and Engineering teams.
- You get to be heard by colleagues who are eager to apply the best practices and ideas you bring to the table and who will share theirs as well.
- At least two years of experience in a customer-facing role in a SaaS environment (experience in customer success or support with an emphasis on increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention).
- Ideally, our top candidate has previous experience in the fleet / automotive space.
- You have experience working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), online project management tools (e.g., Asana), internal communication tools (e.g., Slack), Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- You enjoy and are comfortable interacting with every level of customer. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You aren't just completing tasks, you're also thinking strategically about the big picture.
- Your work is meticulous and precise when executing a task. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- Proven ability to use metrics to identify needs as well as to tell a compelling story.
- Strong team player but also a self-starter who can work autonomously.
- Empathy. You want to help and serve our customers to become natural Fleetio evangelists.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and improve organizational systems. If there’s a way to reduce redundant work, you’re on it.
- Comfortable with change, with experimenting, and with trying new ideas.
- The ability to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment.
- The ability to work from Fleetio's HQ in Birmingham, AL.
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Mac laptop, book stipend, and professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly
- Monthly catered lunches and office snacks (HQ only)
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].
Vacancy page : https://fleetio.workable.com/jobs/1085901