Customer Outcomes Manager - USA Remote US - Remote /
We are 400+ employees from a diverse group of backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision modern engineering organizations make.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton, MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
If you get excited at the mere thought of helping customers use new technology to help speed their software development lifecycle, enabling faster innovation while making their software more secure - you should keep reading! We are adding Customer Outcomes Managers (COM) to collaborate with our growing customer base to ensure they continuously realize value across the Sonatype Nexus Platform.
Our customers are enterprise architects, security officers, build engineers, developers, and DevOps managers. They are exceptionally smart and know their stuff.
What you will do
- Work closely with Customer Success Engineers (CSE) to help customers achieve their desired outcomes.
- Drive customer action by planning the customer journey, collecting achievements, and measuring the value achieved to ensure a successful outcome.
- Coordinate and facilitate customer engagements as you help guide them through the journey.
- Engage in one-to-one and one-to-many customer outreach to understand their implementation status, conducting Executive Business Review (EBRs), and defining/detailing how we can close any customer success gaps.
- Share field insights with your Customer Success peers and our Sales, Product Marketing, and Engineering teams. Provide feedback on how to achieve more value-based outcomes based on customer reactions and your hands-on experiences.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identify "early warning" signals, and work with cross-functional teams to address them.
- Ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied.
Experiences & Skills That We Are Looking For
- Extensive experience project leading software deployments for external customers
- Experience with coordinating and facilitating customer engagements
- Ability to work with customers to drive projects to a conclusion despite competing priorities and limited resources
- Ability to build and nurture relationships through customer engagements
- General understanding of the modern SDLC and the tools involved
- Experience with the creation/execution of processes to address application security and licensing are desirable
- Experience working cross-functionally alongside Engineering and Sales organizations is a plus.
- If you’ve been told, “you have a great bedside manner,” that’s what we’re looking for. And while there will be some days of mostly screen-time, this is a customer-facing role with some travel.
Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- See why we've won these awards and enjoy a 4.6 Glassdoor rating
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.