Customer Marketing Wrangler Worldwide
Customer Marketing Wrangler
Automattic is looking for an outstanding marketer to join our WooCommerce customer marketing team. You will develop and implement strategies across email, display, paid social, and other channels to drive up-sell and retention efforts across a vast customer base.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop marketing and messaging strategies for lead nurturing, up-sells, retention and segmentation campaigns across multiple channels.
- Building actionable reporting to understand and communicate key metrics and opportunities to the team and company.
- Leverage customer and competitive insights to inform marketing and product strategy.
- Have experience building data-driven marketing strategies.
- Have experience leading email marketing efforts.
- Have a passion for and experience in writing marketing copy to drive specific actions and results.
- Clearly communicate goals and milestones and hold yourself and others accountable.
- Have a hands-on approach to getting things done.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following in your application:
Imagine you could go back in time and make one change to a marketing campaign you lead or helped developed (that you can share a link to) to drive a specific result. Describe the desired result, the message, what you would change, and why.
Like all positions at Automattic, you’ll work remotely, and can be based wherever you live.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, let us know what you can contribute to the team. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out in your application letter by telling us why you’d like to join Automattic.
At Automattic, we value diversity and know that different perspectives will ensure our team is innovative and creative thinking. Automattic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, or disability status. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
All Jobs Require
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.