Customer Experience Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Customer Experience Manager to be a champion for customers and a skilled problem solver. This team member will be responsible for identifying customer-impacting gaps and finding solves by working with cross-functional partners. The hands-on role will collaborate with sales, customer support, sales operations, customer success, marketing, product management, and engineering. The manager will prioritize and manage customer experience activities necessary to ensure program execution.
The successful candidate will use qualitative and quantitative data to unearth customer friction points and find root causes. A naturally curious systems problem solver, the candidate will seek to solve not only the challenge at hand but also to use process thinking to create solutions, so they do not recur as we grow. This manager will build a pragmatic roadmap that balances customer delight, business impact and level of internal effort. The CX Manager will galvanize internal partners to deliver simple and easy to use solutions.
The innovative, creative manager must have strong empathy for customers and partners, strong storytelling and influencing skills. In addition, the manager will have a sense of standard methodologies appropriate for rapidly scaling companies.
Twilio is looking for a Customer Experience Manager with a demonstrated track record of working with customers and stakeholders:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in a technology-centered service company. Preference given to those with B2B product management, customer success management, customer support or sales backgrounds
- Process improvement or process mapping experience
- Experience managing initiatives simultaneously across multiple internal teams
- High EQ and influencing skills
- Excellent written communication
- Track record of executing with attention to detail in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to travel as necessary to support business
- Business-level Mandarin, Portuguese, or Spanish a plus
As Customer Experience Manager, you will:
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Utilize qualitative and quantitative customer data to determine root causes for gaps in customer expectations and actual services
- BE AN OWNER: Deliver actionable, scalable recommendations (e.g. people/org, process, infrastructure) to improve the end-to-end experience for customers
- BE BOLD: Execute and manage customer programs in a matrix-management environment
- BE INCLUSIVE: Design and implement processes for analyzing a growing volume of customer data, enabling cross-functional users to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Represent voice of customer to assist internal teams with prioritization and decision-making
This team amplifies the voice of the customer to ensure Twilio’s decision-making is customer-centric. With customer research, we test hypotheses and build a customer experience that empowers the world’s developers with scalable communication services and software.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Rest of Colorado: $65,576.00-$81,970.00
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2897436