Customer Advocate, Tier 1 Support (AMERICAS) Worldwide
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
- You have weekend availability & flexibility to help ensure our customers are always assisted regardless of when they reach out.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm.
- You have provided thoughtful technical and product support to those of varying technical fluencies.
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you're also eager to learn as much as you can.
- You've worked as or with designers or other creative professionals and understand their needs.
- You have related customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- You're flexible, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all.
- You're located in the Central timezone in North America and able to work first shift to help provide coverage for our customers in the US.
- Prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing) and design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch) preferred.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions leveraged within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Previous InVision experience and familiarity.
- Directly respond to and engage customer inquiries and requests.
- Compare, analyze, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals.
- Prioritize and respond to customer support inquiries regarding product, functionality, account management, and billing.
- Develop, author, and maintain product & process documentation.
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design tools with clients.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1264332