Creative Director (EMEA)
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for candidates in time zones between UTC-1 and UTC+4.
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate Creative Director to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll lead a small yet impactful Brand Design team.
You’ll ensure a consistent brand experience across all of our Marketing touchpoints, while also collaborating closely with other teams (Product Design, Product, Sales, etc). to ensure we have consistent and delightful brand experiences across all of our touchpoints (sales decks, educational videos, etc.). Your team will deliver remarkable (ROI-driven) marketing campaigns and content assets that help us stand out from the crowd.
At Hotjar, we're building Behavior Analytics software for businesses of any size. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site. We’re looking for someone who has an action-led, creative background, and solid creative operational know-how.
- Lead a small, impactful, and inclusive Brand Design team
- Deliver remarkable marketing campaigns and content assets in collaboration with stakeholders
- Measure campaign KPIs and ROI to constantly improve the quality of output
- Grow and manage a network of outstanding freelancers
- Ensure we have a remarkable and cohesive brand experience across all touchpoints
- Implement clear processes, methodologies, and tools to set your team up for success
- You have experience managing an inclusive team of at least 2 people for at least 2 years
- You have a creative background (in a design discipline) that allows you to add immediate value to your team concerning feedback, support, and skills
- You have a background in ideating and launching marketing campaigns and content assets
- You come with a simple strategy regarding creative processes and methodologies
- It’s a plus if you come with an existing network of quality freelancers you can tap into
What we offer
- Fully remote working and a healthy work-life balance, with 40 days of paid leave (including public holidays)
- Annual Personal Development Budget of €1,000, Annual Holiday Budget of €2,000, Wellbeing Allowance of €200 per month
- And even more perks designed for your wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance. (Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid Parental Leave, Working Space Allowance, Sick Leave and much more)
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000, annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to our new team member will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta, UK and Germany. All other new team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
Vacancy page : https://careers.hotjar.com/o/creative-director-emea