Coupa Business System Administrator Austin, TX (Remote)
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking an experienced Coupa Business System Administrator to join the IT team. You are right for this role if you consider yourself a self-starter; someone who is able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, and can thrive in a growing environment. Lastly you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. The Business System Administrator is responsible for solution engineering, recommending process improvements and implementing enhancements to Coupa and other applications in the procurement IT landscape. Additionally, the Business System Administrator is responsible for automating interfaces between Coupa and other key business systems (e.g. NetSuite, Workday, Gappify). This role is expected to contribute in augmenting company's procurement system over the next 2+ years by implementing scalable business processes to support company’s growth and potential mergers & acquisitions.
Twilio is looking for a Coupa Business Systems Administrator with
- 5 – 8 years of experience with Procurement systems, including 4+ years of technical hands-on experience with Coupa and similar SaaS products
- Technical expertise in managing business systems in a high-volume environment a plus
- Thorough understanding of ERP modules - including order-to-cash (invoicing, accounts receivable, revenue recognition), procure-to-pay (purchasing, receiving, accounts payable) and record-to-report (general ledger, fixed assets, multibook and billing)
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and implementing ways to improve system performance.
- Coupa expertise includes assisting end users to meet operational and audit needs, as well as developing and maintaining customized fields and workflow
- Process driven individual with excellent communication skills
- Team oriented with a collaborative approach toward problem-solving
- Experience supporting high-volume transactions; exposure to programming languages such as Java, Java Script, Groovy or similar languages is desirable
- Proficient using MS office, SQL & BI tools (DOMO, Tableau or Looker)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Similar
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Collaborate with Procurement, Finance and other stakeholders to assess business requirements, and formulate project plans to address these needs using NetSuite
- Design, develop, test and deploy Coupa features and enhancements; build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs
- Actively identify opportunities to leverage Coupa functionality to improve efficiency
- Manage requests for new Coupa features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests
- Work with other technical teams to successfully integrate Coupa with other business systems
- Expertise building and designing web services with API, REST, JSON & XML
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues
- Ensure that change control procedures are implemented and used for all production deployments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Attitude & work ethic adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral into growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in any of our national offices or can be fully remote. For in office employees you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/1940561