Corporate Sales Representative - Japan Tokyo, Japan
GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a Corporate Sales Representative who will work with our customers to build great relationships, help them to learn about GitHub, our products and facilitate the buying process. We care about customer success, customer service, and we're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages. Most importantly, the candidate will help our customers achieve their strategic objectives.
We're looking for Corporate Sales Representatives to be based in Japan
- Work all mid-market qualified leads and opportunities
- Develop and execute a territory plan
- Prospect, build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Primary interface to prospects and customers; assist buying process including answering questions and providing information
- Working with customers to communicate how GitHub Enterprise can fit with their business needs
- Liaison with technical sales team for all technical questions
- Assist with demos and trials
- Providing quotes and negotiating close
- Work with GitHub tools and technology to keep accurate prospect and customer information and forecast information
- Work with existing regional partners assisting in closing new business
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to assess customer needs
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Interest in Git and GitHub
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become deeply fluent in the GitHub's technology and the industry
- Must be legally authorized to work in Australia
- Japanese and English language skills.
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/3029522