Corporate Flight Sales Specialist United States
Do you like making dreams come true?
We are looking for someone with a true love of travel and a welcoming approach to travelers based on years of experience. If this sounds good, you'll have a great time with us.
In this position, you provide high-touch, white glove airfare booking service for individuals and group travelers referred by various business to business (B2B) partners for international travel. Our partners include high-end safari and tour operators as well as companies that specialize in complex international travel for large groups. This is an inside sales position; leads are provided.
Use your extensive experience with consultative international airfare sales to delight these travelers and anticipate their needs. Use your fare construction and destination knowledge to create efficient and compelling trips for travelers and partners. Manage multiple projects and deadlines with partners to ensure excellent customer service for their travelers and staff.
We have an experienced customer support team to take over the relationship after you make the sale.
If you have experience with charter flights, booking air for corporate travel or business travel, group fares, incentive contracts, or have worked as a travel advisor, we want to hear from you!
- Strong international air booking experience with a major GDS is essential for this role.
- A minimum of 1 year consultative sales experience
- A minimum of 1 year recent customer service experience is required.
- Account management and account growth experience is a distinct plus.
- We use Amadeus and world-class custom-built tools.
- You interact with travelers and partners via phone, email or online.
This position is with AirTreks.com, the global leader in complex international travel since 1987.
Vacancy page : https://bootsnall.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0f6rz/