Conversion Copywriter (Ireland) Remote - Ireland /
As ActiveCampaign’s conversion copywriter, you’ll use your skill with words, psychology, and selling to make our website, landing pages, email nurture flows, and major marketing campaigns convert better.
You’ll join ActiveCampaign’s revenue marketing team, which includes SEO experts, email marketers, content marketers, and automation experts. You’ll also work closely with brand and product marketing to write copy for on-message campaigns that create wow.
This is a writing-heavy, meeting-light role with a major opportunity to improve the performance of marketing and brand campaigns.
What your day could consist of:
- Creating the copy for email nurture flows that convert leads and trial customers into paying accounts
- Writing conversion copy for paid campaigns and landing pages
- Translating messaging created by product marketing into high-converting copy across the ActiveCampaign website and marketing campaigns
- Facilitating lifecycle marketing by understanding the selling points that appeal to customers at every stage of the customer journey
- Working closely with product marketing, sales, and customer experience teams to understand voice of customer language and bring those insights to marketing copy
What is needed:
- 3+ years of copywriting experience
- Strong understanding of “conversion” or direct response copywriting frameworks (AIDA, PAS, etc.)
- Experience writing landing pages, websites, PPC copy, cold emails, and email nurture flows
- Incredible writing skills, with the ability to grab attention and entice readers into a conversion
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.