Contract Manager EMEA (Procurement) Remote, EMEA
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
The Contract Manager is responsible for managing the contracting process for sales, procurement and non-sales engagements. At the direction of the Director of Contracts & Legal Operations, the Contract Manager will review, negotiate, and manage all contracts, as well as oversee the overall contracting process.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
What you'll do in this role
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts including services, consulting, marketing, licensing, non-disclosure, data privacy, and other commercial and technology related agreements
- Perform risk analysis review for all contractual documents and recommend mitigating options
- Understand the Company and products in order to identify risks, develop solutions, mitigation and negotiation strategies
- Input completed contracts into the contract management system and capture key terms
We're looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation experience at a software technology company
- BA/BS required. JD, paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial, licensing and other technology-related agreements.
- Understanding of data privacy requirements.
- Proactive, dynamic and result driven individual with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to interface effectively with all business functions throughout the organization.
- Enthusiasm and "self-starter" qualities enabling him or her to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency; the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Superior analytical ability, project management experience, and communication skills
- Ability to manage internal customer priorities and needs.
- Ability to use GitLab
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $67,200 - $100,800 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6239949002