Content Manager, Customer Onboarding United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Content manager to be a key addition to Twilio’s Customer Onboarding team. To act as both an individual onboarding manager as well as a coach and coordinator for their teammates. This role will be focused on developing, writing, and refreshing existing Twilio Customer Onboarding assets as well as new guides, articles, and other resources. This person will work closely with key stakeholders across Customer Onboarding to determine which resources need to be refreshed, when they’ll be released, and what new resources we should be creating. In addition to creating resources, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a Customer Onboarding portal to house these resources.
Twilio is looking for a teammate who lives the Twilio Magic, and has a demonstrated track record of producing interesting visual, written, and even video content. They should also have:
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing role of a highly technical product
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders to identify and publish valuable content designed to educate and inform current and potential customers.
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Ability to use creativity and journalistic traits to uncover additional opportunities for content.
- Ability to manage the writing and publishing of long-form written assets with numerous contributors and stakeholders.
- An eye for detail and proven copy editing experience.
- Experience tracking the performance of content and communicating the results to the larger team/stakeholders.
As a Content Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop a process and create resources for Twillio’s Customer Onboarding Team
- DRAW THE OWL: Take initiative and find new ways, channels, and mediums for publishing new long-form content.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead all aspects of refreshing content and creating new resources for Customer Onboarding. Create and maintain a portal for customers to go to and use this content.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across the global Customer Onboarding team.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Maintain a project tracker for new content being developed and old content that needs refreshing. Know what is the most important thing to work on first.
The Customer Onboarding Team’’s primary responsibility is to get our customers to revenue as quickly as possible. You will be a crucial part of creating efficiencies, repeatability, and reusability within the team to onboard customers even faster.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Rest of Colorado: $65,576.00-$81,970.00
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2925317