Compliance Program Manager United States
Location: Remote- US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As Twilio experiences rapid growth, we are seeking a Compliance Program Manager who will be a key member of the team responsible for building and expanding the global ethics, compliance and risk management program. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Ethics, Corporate Compliance and Risk Management, this individual will play an important role in numerous ethics and compliance initiatives, including developing and delivering compliance policies, training, and messaging, driving preventative measures to ensure anti-bribery and sanctions compliance, maintaining gifts and hospitality and conflict of interest disclosures, administering the ethics hotline, and supporting the internal investigations process.
Twilio is looking for a highly motivated compliance professional who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of building and administering ethics and compliance programs. This individual should also have:
- 5+ years experience in a corporate compliance or ethics role
- The ability to communicate effectively and build partnerships with a wide range of colleagues across corporate functions to obtain support and drive alignment for company-wide ethics and compliance initiatives
- Experience in drafting clear and concise policies and procedures and creating effective and engaging compliance messaging and training
- Expertise in preparing impactful slide decks and presentations for senior management and other stakeholders, capturing ethics and compliance program trends and outcomes
- Proven analytical skills with focus on program budgeting, assessment, measurement, monitoring, trend identification, case management and dashboarding, with the goal of creating and maintaining a risk-based, data-driven compliance program
- Experience in building enterprise-wide speak-up campaigns designed to encourage reporting of potential misconduct without fear of retaliation
- A track record of providing day-to-day guidance to employees on a wide range of ethics and compliance issues, including gifts and hospitality, conflicts of interest, dealings with vendors and suppliers, and interactions with state-owned entities and government officials
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Compliance Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Methodically document ethics and compliance program content to support the department’s ability to demonstrate that all elements of an effective ethics and compliance program are in place, consistent with the US Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and create new and engaging ways to deliver and embed ethics and compliance messages across the organization
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of the ethics and compliance program, including design, planning, implementation, measurement and monitoring
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Support senior level leaders and mid-level managers by creating tools and resources to help them display an ethical tone at the top and at the middle
- NO SHENANIGANS: Instill a culture of ethics and accountability by developing and communicating essential messages from the Code of Conduct and ensuring that reported ethical breaches are investigated and resolved appropriately
The newly created Ethics, Corporate Compliance and Risk Management team will play a central role in supporting Twilio's continued success. We work closely with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to protect the company from legal, financial and reputational damage. We lead the process of identifying, evaluating, and addressing compliance and legal risks and developing and documenting appropriate mitigation steps.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: 99,840- 137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: 87,360- 120,120
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2984460