Clinical Content Editor San Francisco
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Manage content curation for a variety of medical specialties and clinical interests
- Closely monitor trending medical news and identify optimal populations of interested readers
- Develop strategy within populations of users to inform evolving content needs
- Collaborate with our medical advisors and product team to understand user experience and drive product development
What we’re looking for:
- Editorial role in healthcare publishing/media or health tech
- Experience curating and disseminating medical content
- General grasp of medical terminology and ability to eloquently translate complex medical jargon
- Experience with email newsletters and or other clinical content
- Detail-oriented at your core: You thrive at working independently and can adeptly juggle multiple projects on an editorial calendar
Nice to haves:
- You can't live without the news and are excited to share it with others. You're creative and resourceful about finding unique articles and have an innate understanding of how they're shared in medical circles and social networks
- Graduate degree in science writing
- Clinical background with strong interest/experience in health tech and medical content.
- Pre-medical background with research experience and/or interests in digital health, health journalism, and medicine
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=829243