Client Success Manager - Talent Solutions Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
Doximity is seeking a results-oriented Client Success Manager to build strong, trusted partnerships with Doximity Talent Finder clients. The role is responsible for the successful management of client objectives from kickoff through renewal, and collaborating with Sales partners to grow the existing business.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop a trusted consultative relationship with clients, ensuring they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis in line with their defined objectives and strategy
- Proactively monitor trends in product adoption and utilization, identifying at-risk clients and working across internal teams to address those risks
- Create and present executive business reports quarterly or as needed, analyzing results and developing appropriate strategies for improvement
- Strategically partner with Sales partners to position for upsell and renewal opportunities
- Manage timelines for all assigned clients and provide regular status updates to the Talent Finder leadership team, including high-risk clients and clients with high upsell potential
What we’re looking for:
- 4 or more years of experience in client-facing client success management, account management, healthcare consulting or healthcare recruiting roles
- Track record of delivering results and meetings sales targets
- Experience working independently and being personally accountable for assigned client accounts
- Experience presenting to large, remote and in-person audiences
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects/regions
Why you want to work here:
Doximity has industry-leading benefits. For an updated list, see our career page.
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=859878