Client Service Coordinator Worldwide
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
The Pharma Client Services team at Doximity is seeking a Coordinator to help our healthcare clients achieve success developing and implementing deliverables in a fast-paced, tech-savvy, non-corporate environment. Location is flexible with a preference for Eastern or Central time zones.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Create submission files to client specifications, including mockups in layout
- QA messages on multiple devices to ensure accuracy and functionality
- Producing client reports mid- and post-campaign summarizing the metrics, including mockups
- Strategically partnering with CS team for campaign execution through delivery to renewal
- Assisting in maintaining and improving internal documents and communication processes
What we’re looking for:
- Success working independently and being personally accountable for assigned tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects (and timezones!)
- Enthusiasm to help grow our business and be an energetic team player
- Can work independently and solve problems creatively
- Experience working with Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint
- BS/BA preferred
Nice to have:
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in account or administrative support
- Prior experience working remotely
- Prior experience in healthcare from a client, recruitment, clinical or marketing perspective
- Proficiency with Adobe and Photoshop
- Experience with creating custom reports
- Understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1156123