Chief of Staff - SVP & GM of NA Sales United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing and scaling at record levels, and we are in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our SVP & GM NA Sales as Chief of Staff. This is an amazing opportunity to run point on a wide range of critical activities including strategic planning, operational cadence, metrics, internal communications, and cross-functional projects. You also will need to have the presence, judgment, and capability to represent the SVP & GM NA Sales in any capacity, internally or externally. A successful candidate will be viewed by the entire team as the key person behind the scenes making sure everything in Twilio runs smoothly and efficiently. Because of you, Twilio is making better decisions and executing at a higher level than ever before, and the SVP & GM NA Sales is more effective than ever.
- 5+ years in a business or executive management role. Management consultant, business ops leader, or similar experience.
- Proven track record of organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Have the smarts to figure out a new business or area very quickly, no matter how complex.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
- Willing to take on almost any project and drive it to success, whether or not you’ve done it before.
- Approachable and a natural relationship-builder.
- Understand what’s going on in the front line of the business.
As the Chief of Staff, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Leverage internal partners both formally and informally to glean organizational insights, taking action where necessary to get ahead of issues before they rise to the SVP & GM NA Sales's attention. Work with the SVP & GM NA Sales to establish strategic priorities.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Be a central point of contact for the coordination of the SVP & GM NA Sales activities and ensure preparation of relevant documents and briefing material. Coordinate and drive effective operating cadence in partnership with FP&A and BizOps.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Prepare written reports, communications, and other materials required by the SVP & GM NA Sales
- BE BOLD: Develop a good understanding of current business issues and be able to provide timely advice to the SVP & GM NA Sales.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Advise key stakeholders on the communication strategy across our global teams as it pertains to company goals and plans
By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Your leadership will be critical to the success of this mission.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $132,928 - $182,776
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $124,620 - $171,352
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3394990