Channel Account Manager Singapore
As a Channel Account Manager (CAM), you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities with and through our partner network.
To be successful you will need to work with internal teams and partner heavily with our external Channel Partners on account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources. Candidates with current strong security contacts are encouraged to apply.
As a Channel Account Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Work closely with internal resources, our partner and channel community across SEA to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers, typically at C-level
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador within specific partner accounts
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor with our partners
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed channel plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
- Be accountable for existing and the growth of new prospective Distribution, Channel, System Integration and Consultants that will allow better market and vertical sales/support coverage
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany Crowdstrike products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and tradeshows
Experience Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working in a Channel / Partner led sales position across the SEA region
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level
- Experience within Cyber Security is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment at an Enterprise level
- Proven sales track record
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
- Salesforce.com experience preferable
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CROWDSTRIKER
CrowdStrike was founded on the idea that the “who” matters just as much as the “what” during an investigation. Our team members understand this guiding principle and it impacts every aspect of our business. Our company has three distinct, but coordinated groups – Product, Intel, and Services. By joining the Services team, you’ll immediately have an advantage that puts you ahead of the competition and gives you access to unparalleled information. Our team utilizes Falcon Host technology during investigations, giving our customers a near real-time look at activity on their endpoints. We couple that with a highly skilled and broad Intelligence team, to tie investigations together and provide strong attribution. With these components in our repertoire, our consultants can provide fast and fluid knowledge to our customers, allowing them to make better decisions as they secure their environments.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules.
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
- Google invested in us, shouldn’t you?
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/oU986fw1