Business Partnership Manager, Sales United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Business Partnership Manager, Sales
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build world-class tools and solutions for our rapidly growing Go-To-Market teams.
The GTM Business Applications team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new possibilities across the Sales, Marketing, and Strategy organizations. The Business Partnership Manager, Sales will work with our global team to design, manage, and build scalable solutions, specifically for our Sales team. This is a great role for an experienced Product Owner, who is looking to partner with Sales leaders to improve sales processes by taking full ownership of operational improvement projects and defining roadmaps.
In this role, you’ll:
- Use strong customer empathy to be a domain expert and trusted advisor on your business partner’s (Sales) operational goals and challenges, defining and getting alignment on policies, process and procedures
- Be the liaison between the business partners and the technical teams, ensuring all business requirements are documented, articulate the “what” and “why”, and ensure they are understood by the platform and systems teams
- Analyze and document as-is and to-be process flows to identify gaps that are converted into requirements
- Maintain a multidisciplinary view of CRM-based processes and user personas to ensure your projects are compatible with upstream and downstream systems and processes
- Collaborate with platform and systems teams to design and build solutions within Salesforce as well as adjacent technologies
- Partner with the end users, platform, and change enablement teams to ensure projects are implemented end-to-end, including requirements gathering, build, testing, and deployment
- Create a roadmap of user-centric solutions to your partners’ business and technical problems, with the goal of increased operational efficiency and readiness for scale
- Communicate regularly with a diverse group of partners with different priorities and levels of technical acumen
- Set and measure KPIs for all initiatives. You know that an initiative doesn’t end when it’s released into production, but rather when your adoption and KPI metrics are hit
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3 years of product ownership / business analysis experience
- 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation experience (non-technical OK)
- Demonstrated ability to document and analyze process flows and to-be gap analysis
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Experience with Sales processes, as a sales person or in GTM operations
- Experience in owning initiatives and creating alignment across teams
- Success in running project timelines, communicating across business units and guiding Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce configuration experience, certifications
- Knowledge of the CPQ business process and technology, Apttus (Conga) CPQ or CLM, a plus
- Experience working within an Agile methodology, Scaled Agile a plus
- Experience consolidating processes and systems from mergers & acquisitions
- Experience collaborating with a global team
- Experience partnering with third-party tool vendors and collaborating on feature implementation
This role will be remotely based in the U.S.
Approximately <5%> travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280.00-$136,600
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4346957