Business Operations Specialist San Francisco or Remote (U.S.)
Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Business Operations Specialists
Business Operations Specialists are dedicated to developing and maintaining pristine internal systems and processes to support our Sales and Client Success Managers in helping our clients achieve success. This role will also work closely with all teams across the business unit (Sales, Client Success, Sales Development and Marketing), serving as a liaison between the business and central Operations teams.
You will become an expert in the Doximity internal product suite (including Salesforce), will partner with internal teams to ensure data integrity, product access and identify at-risk accounts to contribute to a high rate of bookings and renewals. It will take a strong communicator to be successful in this role. This is a remote position with a location preference for Atlanta, Austin, or San Francisco.
In your cover letter tell us about your experience working with data, Salesforce, building processes and/or your experience working remotely.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Managing all business unit data integrity across utilized tools, including Salesforce, Clearslide, Zoominfo, and Outreach
- Regularly creating and delivering data and reports to support the business unit in managing pipeline, client management workflow and making strategic decisions
- Promptly granting and revoking client product access
- Maintaining team dashboards and circulating regular reports
- Liaising between sales and finance to track and resolve finance escalations
- Supporting Sales, Client Success and Marketing teams with various projects
What we’re looking for:
- Success being personally accountable for and exceeding assigned project expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management
- Experience developing, tracking and analyzing reports and data analysis skills
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects (and timezones!)
- Enthusiasm to help grow our business and be an energetic team player
- Can work independently and solve problems creatively
- Experience working with Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint
- BS/BA 4 year degree
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Prior experience working remotely
- 1+ years of work experience in an operations or data analysis role
- Prior Salesforce administrative experience
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1664374