Business Operations Specialist - Talent Solutions United Stated
Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As the largest physician network in the country, we're in unique position to assist doctors in their careers and clinical practice. Doximity Talent Solutions, the business that enables physician recruiting on Doximity, is hiring for a detail-oriented Business Operations Analyst to support our sales and client management goals.
Business Operations Specialists
Business Operations Specialists are dedicated to developing and maintaining pristine internal systems and processes to support our Talent Solutions Sales and Client Success Managers in helping our clients achieve success. This role works closely with all teams across the business unit (Sales, Client Success, Sales Development and Marketing), serving as liaison between the business and central Operations teams.
You will become an expert in the Doximity internal product suite (including Salesforce and Totango), will partner with internal teams to ensure data integrity, product access and identify at-risk accounts to contribute to a high rate of subscription renewals. It will take a strong communicator to be successful in this role. Location is flexible with a preference for Eastern or Central time zones.
In your cover letter tell us about your experience working with data, Salesforce, building processes and/or your experience working remotely.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Managing all business unit data integrity across utilized tools, including Salesforce, Totango, Mindflash
- Regularly creating and delivering data and reports to support the business unit in managing pipeline, client management workflow and making strategic decisions
- Promptly granting and revoking client product access
- Maintaining team dashboards and circulating regular reports
- Liaising between sales and finance to track and resolve finance escalations
- Supporting Sales, Client Success and Marketing teams with various projects
- Liaising between central Sales Ops function and the Talent Solutions team, communicating and tracking project progress
What we’re looking for:
- Success being personally accountable for and exceeding assigned project expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management
- Experience developing, tracking and analyzing reports and data analysis skills
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects (and timezones!)
- Enthusiasm to help grow our business and be an energetic team player
- Can work independently and solve problems creatively
- Prior experience using Salesforce, Salesforce administrative experience a plus
- Experience working with Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint
- BS/BA 4 year degree
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Prior experience working remotely
- 1+ years of work experience in an operations or analyst role
- Prior Salesforce administrative experience
Remote Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefits including: medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, and flex spending accounts
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- 12 company holidays, including company shutdown last week of December
- Team trips to fun places like Lake Tahoe, Sonoma, Seattle, and Park City
- Sabbatical after 5 years
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1265638