Business Intelligence Analyst Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 90,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The 1Password Revenue Operations team is committed to building and maintaining an efficient go-to-market engine across people, process, and platforms. Delivering insights on our business performance, acting as custodians for our data, and driving our teams towards actionable outcomes are goals we aspire to achieve.
The Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analyst) will work with internal departments to define their analytic requirements, assist in conducting analyses, and define what and how data needs to be ingested, transformed, and tested. As the first BI Analyst on the Revenue Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the way that we collect and share data, influencing processes and efficiency across the go to market strategy, with the ultimate goal of driving revenue.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years as Marketing, Sales, or Product Data analyst in a SaaS company.
- An analytical, detail driven problem solver with a keen eye for uncovering actionable insights that can be applied to drive the business.
- Strong understanding of SaaS metrics from customer acquisition to onboarding, adoption, retention, renewal, and expansion.
- Expertise with SQL & Excel for data analysis.
- Experience working with Looker
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great communication and storytelling skills.
What you can expect:
- Support the go-to-market team with data to help make informed decisions and process changes.
- Work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer on demand forecasting and strategic planning.
- Share actionable insights that can be leveraged across the business.
- Be the go-to person for data requests from our customer facing teams
- Oversee the data flow from ingestion through to building dashboards & setting up alerts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data, finance, and revenue operations to align and define KPIs required to support business processes
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.