Business Development Representative - DACH Remote/Virtual (based in UK, Netherlands or Ireland)
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
The Business Development Team is looking for a German Speaking Business Development Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
About the Team
We're looking for a Bilingual/Multilingual Sales Development Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts. While fluency in German is essential for this role, InVision's incredibly unique, completely virtual work environment allows this job to be performed from the successful candidate's preferred location in Ireland, UK or Netherlands.
Join a historically high-attaining team, prospecting into an under-saturated region with strong product-market fit. Collaborate with and learn from senior sales, marketing and customer success leadership, who are busy growing a "unicorn" status late stage start up. Develop your foundation for a future closing role on InVision's sales team. You will be the first to identify future InVision customers like AirBnB and Spotify, helping our sales team achieve quarterly and annual targets. By helping prospects tackle design process, you will solidify InVision as a category defining design operating system. Your insights will shape our approach to your region and how InVision goes to market.
What you’ll do:
- Evangelize InVision to prospects and qualify them for sales team
- Proactively reach out to target prospects
- Catch and respond to requests from inbound leads
- Book demo requests and meetings for sales team
- Create and prioritize target prospect lists
- Support research initiatives around target prospects through LinkedIn and internal tools
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- German language fluency
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humour, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Exposure to design tool space a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1560908