Business Development Director - Partnerships
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last 11 years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members, and created an award-winning, authentic culture that makes this Company a phenomenal place to grow your career.
It's with that in mind that Hireology is looking for a revenue-oriented, strategic partnerships leader to join our growing Corporate Development team as a Business Development Director - Partnership. Reporting to and working alongside the Director of Strategic Partnerships, this role presents a unique opportunity to forge and cultivate our first partnerships with leading brands, solutions providers and other influencers in the hotels and restaurants industries. This is a burgeoning new business vertical for Hireology with significant potential for this individual to achieve outsized impact.
As our Business Development Director - Partnerships you will...
- Identify, engage and secure partnerships that will support and accelerate our growth in the hospitality vertical.
- Drive all stages of the deal process including prospecting, deal structure, contract negotiation, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and stakeholder alignment for onboarding/launch.
- Liaise with Hireology revenue leaders to create scalable processes that enable sales and customer success representatives to close and manage partner influenced accounts respectively.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the partner marketing team to architect and execute partner marketing tactics, including events, that support launches and ongoing success of partnership programs.
- Present yourself as Hireology “ambassador” at designated industry events and serve as the “voice” of Hireology through various thought leadership activities.
- Support ongoing partnership management and development by setting the strategic vision, partner KPIs and hosting regular partner engagements, such as QBRs.
So what kind of person are we looking for? We have a pretty creative and energetic culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Results-driven: You have a track record of delivering results at high-growth companies in a revenue generating role, preferably within the strategic partnerships or strategic/enterprise sales setting.
- An Exceptional Communicator: You are a natural connector and storyteller who can quickly build meaningful relationships and influence key stakeholders externally and internally.
- A Problem Solver: You have a curious mind and never hesitate to ask questions or leave a stone unturned that could lead to unlocking growth opportunities.
- Coloring Outside the Lines: One of our Company belief statements is that “Hireologists don’t care how everyone else does it...we do it better here.” To succeed in this role you must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and be ready to thrive in an environment where, at times, there is no blueprint or process to follow.
Minimum Qualifications You Must Have:
- 5-7+ years of related experience with a minimum of 3 years of partnerships or other cross-functional experience demonstrating the ability to form C-suite level relationships.
- A clear understanding of the hospitality industry, including the partnerships ecosystem and numerous connections with individuals therein.
- Demonstrated ability to significantly increase top line revenue through influence and partner programs.
- Excellent negotiation, business model development, problem solving, and empathy skills
- Executive presence with ability to ensure internal alignment with Leadership and Hireology management, as well as as deliver keynote presentations to external senior industry leaders
- Analytical mindset and ability to link activities to creation of measured business value
- Direct experience working in or adjacent to the hospitality industry.
- Passion for, and the ability to travel 50% for business, including experience driving success from industry events, conferences, etc.
A few of our benefits include:
- Unlimited paid time off/ mental health days
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance coverage from day one
- Work from anywhere!
- 401(k) with company match
- Hybrid office downtown Chicago
- Award-winning culture
- External learning budget
- Amazing growth opportunities.. and more!
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Vacancy page : https://careers.hireology.com/hireology2/723869/description