Business Development Coordinator Worldwide
Barrel is looking for a driven and self-motivated person to help grow our business through various sales and marketing activities.
You are a team player with the discipline and organization to complete your tasks day in and day out. You are an excellent communicator who thrives on the phone and in in-person meetings. You are a strong writer capable of expressing ideas in a clear and concise manner. You are also excited about design, technology, and marketing, eager to work with our team to deliver the best solutions for our clients.
- Assisting our new business team with lead qualification and creation of proposals
- Ensuring that our CRM is kept up-to-date with clean data
- Amplifying Barrel’s achievements on social media and industry newsletters
- Participating on sales calls and pitch meetings
- Participating in our discovery engagements to help build our sprint schedules with new clients
- Coordinating with vendors and account leads to ensure we’re sending gifts and notes to clients
You will work closely with Barrel’s leadership team and participate in our weekly business development meetings.
Qualities and skills we’re looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in sales or marketing
- Solid skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and speaking skills
- A resourceful problem-solver who can make progress with minimal direction
- Organized and methodical in keeping records (CRM experience a plus)
- Enjoy meeting new people and building relationships
- Relentless and persistent in following up and getting responses
- Proficient in social media, especially LinkedIn
- Understanding of web design and development a plus
To apply, please fill out our online job application here. We will not accept applications that do not come through the online application form.