Business Development Associate United States
Company: Revolution Messaging
Revolution Messaging is hiring a Business Development Associate to join our team. You will be responsible for working with the SVP of Business Development to successfully execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies. You will develop relationships with candidates, non-profits, labor unions and other progressive organizations. This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC.
- Forging strategic relationships with potential clients and partners.
- Becoming an expert in our services and technology products.
- Managing and reporting on our outbound sales funnel.
- Crafting content for our inbound marketing and decks.
- Monitoring our social media trends and inbound user journeys.
- Serving as the initial POC for inbound project requests and RFPs.
- Serving as an ambassador for the firm and conveying our core values both internally and externally.
- A passion for progressive and non-profit causes.
- Experience with platforms like Facebook, WordPress, Twitter and Instagram.
- Good communication skills – you can interpret client needs, explain strategic decisions and maintain smooth relationships.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to manage projects independently and take ownership with great attention to detail.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- 1-2 years of experience in a role that understands humans and the power of digital organizing.
- Understanding of online proposal software and CRMs.
- Knowledge of online organizing technology, APIs and integrations.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Photoshop or InDesign.
- A love for AP Style.
To apply, fill out the form below. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.