Business Continuity Program Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an exceptional Business Continuity professional. You’ll be challenged to maintain and expand the scope, priorities and plans for the BC program, which includes all components of the business continuity lifecycle. You should have experience with business impact analysis, plan documentation, and business continuity exercises. You will need to ensure BC is effective in a high availability environment and will need to work across different teams to maintain a meaningful and sustainable program.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading business continuity programs. They also have:
- 3+ years experience in business continuity program management or consulting.
- Understanding of the business continuity lifecycle and hands-on experience developing, implementing, and maintaining lifecycle elements.
- Familiar with ISO 22301 and the Business Continuity Institute’s Good Practice Guidelines.
- Demonstrated success managing through influence across multiple groups including both technology and business stakeholders.
- Able to present business impact analysis and risk assessment results to organization senior leaders and provide recommendations on recovery priorities and solutions.
As a Business Continuity Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document program information and provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Leverage industry best practice and knowledge to improve the business continuity program for a dynamic, complex organization.
- BE AN OWNER: Lead in all aspects of program execution, including real world response to disruptive events.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across business units within Twilio and have significant exposure to our senior management.
- DON’T SETTLE: Ensure we are always raising the bar on program execution and deliverables.
The Business Continuity program is an essential element of Twilio’s security organization. We work closely with senior leaders and business stakeholders across the company to guide Twilio’s resilience posture and ensure the company is prepared to operate in the event of disruption.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Tier 4 base salary range: $99,840- $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $87,360- $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2586797