Business Analytics Manager Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help clinicians save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build a better future for all.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Serves as the analytics expert on assigned accounts to help sales monitor campaigns and develop business-focused recommendations based on clients’ goals and results
- Presents results to clients’ marketing and analytics teams
- Acts as a bridge between the Doximity Insights team and clients by crafting and delivering data that tells a story
- Designs and guides creation of improved, automated client reporting for the entire organization
- Leverage Doximity's extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform
- Builds relationships with key client and agency analytics team members
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets
The Core Values of the Insights team:
- Collaborative—The best candidates and teammates are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
- Passion for Data—You’re going to help our clients and team members with data-driven decision making. We need someone that can manipulate millions of rows of data and also ask the right questions to find the important insights.
- Attention to Detail—Clients expect the right answers and the successful candidate will have a history of error handling and creating quality checks to make sure we provide accurate data.
- Time Management—Our team operates in a fast-paced environment. We have a lot of clients with a lot of questions and are looking for the best person to manage competing priorities from various stakeholders.
What a successful candidate must have:
- Three years of experience illustrating the traits outlined in our core values (internships do not count)
- Advanced Excel skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL for accessing data
- Experience presenting data to a non-technical audience
- Experience working in analytics for a life science company
- Agency, media, or vendor experience a plus
- Consulting or market research experience a plus
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Looker, Redash, Tableau etc.)
Fun facts about the Insights team:
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of clinicians and their connections.
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights.
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and other social events.
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=2772131