Business analyst Worldwide
Company: Sticker Mule
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the best place to work and shop. We make ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work. Already the Internet’s fastest growing print company, we are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to help us move even faster.
The business analyst writes, prioritizes and assigns bug reports and feature requests in a manner that optimizes developer productivity & happiness.
1. Assists staff with creating clear, concise & comprehensive specs that follow our standards.
2. Ensures tasks are prioritized based on impact, complexity & business needs.
3. Deflects bugs by helping users find work arounds & evaluating importance of bug fixes.
4. Deletes unnecessary or out of date tasks to keep queues clean.
5. Serves are a resource for users that don’t have the time or ability to write effective specs.
6. Creates wireframe mockups when helpful & a mockup library for significant screens.
7. Talks to customers when necessary to better understand bug reports.
8. Assists with creating & maintaining software documentation.
9. Performs other tasks as requested by management.
1. $90,000-$115,000+ depending on experience
2. Signing bonus
3. 28 days vacation
1. Exceptional written & verbal communication
2. Interest in manufacturing
3. Familiarity with SQL
4. Background in software is beneficial