Benefits administrator Amsterdam, NY /
Company: Sticker Mule
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest standards. Our team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional team members.
We're looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Benefits Administrator to handle the ongoing management of benefits for our employees.
What you will do
1. Process insurance & 401k enrollments & terminations as well as 401k loans.
2. Advise employees regarding eligibility and coverage of benefits, and responds to related questions & requests
3. Administer Health Savings Account
4. Process leave requests and ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines
5. Oversee COBRA processes including ensuring compliance, filing required State and Federal reports, and coordination and oversight of outside consultants.
6. Keep employees informed about benefits and related updates.
7. Reconcile employee deductions with elected coverage.
8. Operate as a backup for payroll administration when necessary
9. Maintain and improve processes related to benefit administration.
10. Other tasks as assigned by management.
1. 3+ years experience in benefits administration.
2. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
3. Strong analytical skills, ability to cross check and troubleshoot discrepancies.
4. Excellent attention to detail.
5. Strong communication skills.
1. $58,000-$65,000/yr + depending on experience.
2. Health and dental insurance available.
3. 4 weeks vacation.
4. Flexible schedule with the ability to work some days from home.