Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
This position is for a mid-level software engineer, with a passion for implementing, improving, and debugging CI/CD pipelines to join our 7 person Infra Automation team. We’re looking for a candidate who enjoys thinking outside the box, and presenting new and novel solutions for overall improvement of CI/CD pipelines and automated test suites.
- You are passionate about CI/CD and software test automation and look forward to increasing the quality of delivered code.
- You have an understanding of software engineering, CI/CD, and testing best practices, coupled with web application development experience.
- You have a desire to learn quickly and a positive attitude towards learning and troubleshooting.
- You are familiar with serving in a support role and can concisely and effectively communicate issues, blockers, and other technical items to team members and those you support.
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself and your time effectively.
How you'll make an impact
- Maintain and continually improve CI/CD pipelines for web applications, keeping build tool and dependency versions up to date, and finding creative ways to make build jobs faster.
- Debug and troubleshoot mobile CI/CD failures, differentiating between pipeline instabilities and software defects.
- Interface with the web teams, identifying opportunities for additional CI/CD and test automation support.
- Participate in team discussions centered on improving CI/CD and test automation practices and implementations across the entire engineering organization.
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Our data engineering stack runs on Python, MySQL, Spark, and Airflow
- Our production application stack is hosted on AWS and we deploy to production an average of 85 times a day
- We have over 500 private repositories in GitHub containing our applications, forks of gems, internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we’re currently about 75%+ distributed
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, generous paternity and maternity leave, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, equipment budget, and continuous education budget
- Stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to have been named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=3796810