Associate Technical Support Engineer United States
CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success. Join us today!
The ideal Associate Technical Support Engineering candidate is passionate about technology and customers. A true problem solver, the Associate Technical Support Engineer will take personal ownership in seeing a problem through to resolution or escalation to Sr. Technical Support Engineering. You will understand the Falcon Host product and processes at all levels, as well as customer environments across heterogeneous operating environments. You will be comfortable speaking with security teams as well as customer operation teams. Candidates must have technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues, and interest in working in a fast paced, high growth, learning environment.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain the CrowdStrike service.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collect information and document bugs with Sr. TSE and/or Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- 2+ years of customer support, technical support, system administration or related customer facing role.
- Knowledgeable in the Windows environment, including Windows Service and Workstation, troubleshooting and diagnosing low-level operating systems and network issues.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
Strongly Desired Qualifications:
- Experience supporting Kernel level security solutions
- Experience supporting hybrid environments
- Experience supporting security applications such as AV, VPN, Firewall, proxy.
- Linux troubleshooting experience a plus
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows and Mac
- MCP or higher a plus
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/oa3x8fwC