Associate Product Manager San Francisco
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As an Associate Product Manager you’ll work with product, data science, engineering, and editorial teams to gather requirements, create specs, and lead teams in developing product. You’ll create success metrics and use A/B tests to make data-driven decisions.
What we’re looking for:
- Self-directed, with an ability to break down problems into actionable steps
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Data-driven, with the ability to define and analyze metrics that inform product success
- Team-centric, with a love of people and a knack for facilitating effective communication
- 1-2 years experience in product / project management or startups
- Proficiency with SQL, familiarity with web technologies and a drive to keep learning
- BS/BA required, background in computer science and healthcare a plus
- 5% travel time required per year
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=829622